Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Reality Television

This is my first entry in my blog. I don't know about anyone else but I love these reality t.v. shows that are on. I have my personal favorites, like Criss Angel Mindfreak, Paranormal State, Intervention, Gene Simmons Family Jewels, Bret Michael's Rock Of Love. Then there are the other reality shows where I just can't seem to understand why I like them. Is it because I don't have enough stinkin drama in my own life that I have to dig into somebody elses drama??? Who knows, but tonight I heard one of the funniest lines of all time when i was watching one of the reality shows I had on. I won't mention which show but I will only quote the line from the show that one person said to another person on the show. It went something like this.

Here is the scene:

Two girls sitting in a room talking, the first girl turns to the second girl.

First girl: What are you going to do?

Second girl: I don't know, but I'll be damned if I'm going to live in hell!


ROTFLMAO! Yeah, now that really makes sense! "I'll be damned if I'm going to live in hell!"

No comments: